Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help Me plsss

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help Me plsss on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:20 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi and hello po I need an advice di ko na alam ang gagawin ko. Nagpa breast implant po ako last March of 2006 from a surgeon but then after 6 mos may parang bukol akong nakapa sa isang breast ko so bumalik po ako sa clinic at ang sabi nila ok lang daw walang problema. Ngayon po may nakapa na naman po akong bukol sa isa pang breast ko at sumasakit sakit na din po. And now im calling and sending lot of sms to the surgeon but he dont reply po, pag tumatawag naman po ako sa cp nya nagriring lang di sila sumasagot ano po dapat ko gawin at kung sakali po may puwedeng ikaso sa kanila po?

View user profile

2 Re: Help Me plsss on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:44 pm


i recommend you go to a doctor first. this is not necessarily a legal issue.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Help Me plsss on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Meron. meron kang ikakaso sa kanya kung hindi pala siya totoong doctor. sifone

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum