Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inquiry regarding decree of annulity of marriage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor

I would just like to ask what will happen if you fail to report to the court the compliance of registration of the Decree in the Civil Registry where the marriage was registered, the Civil Registry of the place where the Family Court is situated and NSO HEad Office.

Thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum