Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change of name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change of name on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:36 pm

percy roy roa

Arresto Menor
there is a problem with the name of my mother, in the record of the school and teachers record his name was rosalinda but in the record of his birth certificate it was appeared rosalinda corazon and there is no record to the nso... what should we do to correct the errors?

View user profile

2 Re: change of name on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:43 pm


is there a record at all at the nso? that will be considered the official copy.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum