Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Support for my husband for past 7 years

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Support for my husband for past 7 years on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:32 am


Arresto Menor
Gud day.please pwd nyo po ako tulungan,ns vienna austria ang husband ko.since 2004 po na stop ang support nya sa anak ko kasi may ibang family n sya dun?ano po una kong ggawain at paano po sya ma oobliga mag bgay ng supporta n hindi ko na kailangan syang tawagan or msg sa FB para lang malala sa knya ang support nya sa anak namin.hope na matulungan nyo po ako.salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: Support for my husband for past 7 years on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:39 am


no clear legal remedy for you. you can try writing the philippine embassy to contact him. there may be an austrian agency involved with child support also.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum