Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help po...is this estafa?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help po...is this estafa? on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:11 pm

probinsyano

Arresto Menor
Advise naman po...I have a small business where I sell goods, usually clothes po. I also have people na inuutusan ko mag tinda nito on a commission basis.

My problem po is this. I just found out na isa sa mga tauhan ko failed to account and turn over the proceeds. The total amount po is about 30K. Nag reklamo na po ako sa barangay at nagpromise sa akin yung tauhan ko na magbayad...i accepted the offer po.

Ang problema nung pinuntahan ko sa kanila, tumakas na pala kasama ang pamilya...

Now, ang question ko po. Ano pwede ko gawin? pwede ho ba mag file ng estafa? saan po?

Pki share naman po sa mga kailangan kong gawin...

I asked a friend, sabi nya dapat may brgy conciliation pa daw kasi ka-barangay ko yung tumakas, pero na-refer na ho yun sa barangay, at nag promise na magbayad kaya lang tumakas...do i still need to undergo brgy conciliation?

Pls help...

Salamat po talaga...

View user profile

2 Re: help po...is this estafa? on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:35 am

attyLLL

what is this offer you accepted? was it before the bgy? is it in writing? how can you prove that you demanded an accounting?

if you can prove that you gave him stocks, and his obligation was to return or turn over sales, then that is estafa by misappropriation.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum