Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

looking for hubby who is illegal migrant in Georgia, USA

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
my husband was an illegal migrant in US for more than 10 years. He was a good provider, unfortunately last 2007 he met an ofw in a chatroom then my husband stop sending supprot with me and our son but instead he sends money for his other woman. i have learned this when my hubby send me a mobile on which he didn't erase the inbox and videos of the girls while chatting with him in a scandalous mannner.
I want to look for my hubby but his mobile number (0014047890427)is already out of service. I have been snding messages to his YM and facebook account but still no reply.
I already made a report to the Phil. Embassy at Washington and Georgia but they didn't reply. How can i deport my husband? I looked at US embassy website in the Phil. but there are no site for reporting illegal filipino migrants in the US.
We are married here in the Phils. and we have one child.
Please do help me. God Bless and Thank You

View user profile


no clear remedy if you can't point out where he is. i recommend you report him to US authorities

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum