Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

error entry of last name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 error entry of last name on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:44 pm


Arresto Menor
hello gud pm po ask ko lang about , sa kinuha kong NSO Birth certificate ng son ko..ang nakalagay na last name ay sa MOTHER (its me) instead na sa father last name e married naman kmi.... what should I do? kasalanan ba ng NSO sa pagprint ng Birth Certificate?

Another problem is a gender also instead of MALE ginawang FEMALE..please help me think what do i need to do ,we need to fix this problem asap for his future docs like getting passport Etc.

thanks wait for your fast reply

View user profile

2 Re: error entry of last name on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:53 pm


that will require a court petition to correct the entries

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum