Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LAND TITLE on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:40 pm


Arresto Menor
May bibilhin sana kaming lupa na 200sqm. When we checked the Title ito ang nakalagay sa owners name:

"Mr. X, of legal age and a resident of ____ with an area of 200sqm and Mr. Y married to Mrs. Y, of legal age, ... with an area of 16sqm."

I believe the whole title was for the 216sqm lot. If bibilhin namin ang 200sqm under Mr. X, during the trasfer of title ba pwedeng alisin na sina Mr. & Mrs. Y?

If not, what would be our next move para maging isang titulo ang 200sqm?


View user profile

2 Re: LAND TITLE on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:16 pm


you will have to get the Y couple to sell to you also or they agree to a partition, else you will become co-owners.

or buy the 200 sqm, and if they don't agree, file a judicial petition for partition.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum