Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

confused with the rights of an illegitimate child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi.. good day...

please help me with my situation as an illegitimate child whose father just died a 2 months ago in Longbeach C.A but didn't left any will.. since he is already a american citizen and has assets in US do i have the right to inherit and know those assets because my two eldest sisters didn't even open up those matters.. please... Sad

View user profile


it all depends on the laws of California if your father was a resident there. you should inquire at US-based forums.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum