Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it vaild?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Is it vaild? on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:29 am

Bambonete

Arresto Menor
Just a question, I got married last 2004 it held on our municipality with our mayor... all of the ninongs & ninangs that are listed on the paper are all proxies,except for one... those proxy ninongs & ninangs are the one who signed on behalf of the original person who was listed... And also we have the marriage paper but we didn't have the marriage liscense...

Right now we are already seperated and we do have our own partners..

Is it a valid marriage before?

View user profile

2 Re: Is it vaild? on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:37 am

attyLLL

what do you mean you didn't have the marriage license? it was just not in your possession (it should have been with the mayor) or there was no license at all at the time of the ceremony?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Is it vaild? on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:26 am

Sen Isidro

Arresto Menor
Nagpakasal ako sa Boyfriend ko nung 1984 sa isang ministro sa bulacan nung buntis ako sa pangalawang anak namin. Gusto ko kasi magakaroon ng tamang apelyido ang mga anak ko sa tatay nila. Ang Auntie ko lang ang witness namin. May una syang asawa at sa pagkaalam ko nun hiwalay na sila. Tatlo na po ang mga anak namin. Age 8, 6 at 5. Nagtratrabaho sa Maynila yung asawa ko. Umuuwi siya kapag weekends. Overnight lang siya.

Hindi nagtagal, naghiwalay na rin kami.

Nalaman ko kailan lang na hindi pa pala sya annulled sa una niyang asawa. Nag check ako sa census. Nandun pa rin ang pangalan ng asawa niya sa una. Pangalawa ang pangalan ko. Considered fake ba yung kasal namin? Valid ba kasal namin? May habol ba yung mga anak ko. Anong magiging consequence nito?

Sen

View user profile

4 Re: Is it vaild? Today at 2:01 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum