Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LIBEL or ORAL DEFAMATION in Facebook. Please Help.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
The suspect made a fake Facebook account with a very scandalous Username with my picture on her profile. All informations were correct except that the "About Me" part is very humiliating. She was accusing me of things that were not true. Aside from that, she even commented on my previous company's fanpage with my whole name together with such scandalous words because she was pretending to be me. I feel so humiliated when I saw this because she was adding my ex-boyfriends friends, which happens to be that we have lots of common friends because we went to the same school in high school and college.

I know the girl because my ex-boyfriend got her pregnant but doesnt want to marry her. The girl is 5 yrs older than us and im considering it a reason that's why she's bullying me. And she was blaming everything on me because she thinks that my ex-boyfriend doesn't like to marry her because of me. She called me mistress / sabit / parausan / pokpok which are not true. And that's the most humiliating part!

Furthermore, before this Facebook thing, she went to my previous company and had public scandal. She also went to our house. I already file a police blotter after that because we (my family and I)thought shes insane. We didn't do any legal actions other than that because she was pregnant at that time. And we didn't think that this would end up like this.

Now, I'm here in Qatar. Im away but still this girl doesnt want to stop harassing me. and I don't know what legal actions can i make. I want to sue her because she's just too much. And I am scared of what she can do if I can't stop her.

I gather screen shots of the fake profile account, comments she did on my friends account and fanpage of my previous company. I still have the letter she sent to my previous company as a printed proof with her name.

Please help me..

View user profile
You can file a case before the NBI.They have a special unit which handles crimes and offenses involving the use of the internet.

However, your capacity to sue might be limited by the very fact that you are in Qatar unless there will be someone who can represent you here in the Philippines.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum