Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

foreclosed sss

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 foreclosed sss on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:27 am

chingkot

Arresto Menor
pls. advice po. . yung inuupahan po naming bahay ngaun ay malapit nang ma-foreclosed ng sss. . inuutusan po (with formal letter) ako ng sss na ibigay sa kanila ang upa buwan-buwan. . .at priority given po ay kami pag na-foreclosed na po. . hindi po pumayag ang may-ari ng bahay. . pero nanindigan po ako na makipa-usap muna sya sa sss at makipg-kasundo. Ask ko lang po if ever po ba may chance po ba na kami ang magtuloy nitong bahay sa sss at mapunta sa amin? at pwede po ba akong idemanda ng may-ari ng bahay dahil sa kasunduan na hindi naman notarized? thank you po and more power. . .

View user profile

2 Re: foreclosed sss on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:22 pm

attyLLL

the sss would have no right to the rental until it has consolidated its ownership over the property. you should ask for a copy of the title if it is already in their name.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum