Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIGHT TO BECOME OWNER

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RIGHT TO BECOME OWNER on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:39 pm

dylan_sid15

Arresto Menor
my husband and i is buying a part of a big lot owned by my grandmother. this part of land is the inheritance of my uncle.
my question is, what kind of document we should produce so that we can have the right on that piece of property even without buying the whole property.
please help me about this matter..
thanks

View user profile

2 Re: RIGHT TO BECOME OWNER on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:24 pm

attyLLL

is the grandmother still alive?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: RIGHT TO BECOME OWNER on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:35 pm

dylan_sid15

Arresto Menor
yes, she's still alive..
tnx

View user profile

4 Re: RIGHT TO BECOME OWNER on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:51 pm

attyLLL

you should have the property surveyed first, and you can have a deed of sale with partition between you and the grandmother.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: RIGHT TO BECOME OWNER Today at 1:56 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum