Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

correction of partition dispute.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 correction of partition dispute. on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:01 pm


Arresto Menor
good day,

Please advice is needed, my uncle is a agrarian reform beneficiary, and on his certificate of land transfer (clt), emancipation patent was already issued, problem arises when it's about to fully paid to land bank, they were saying that there was a discrepancy of lot area between emancipation patent and lot data computation which the land bank is basing and that was their reason that made them not to issue the certificate of full payment.

my question is. is their any administrative order or procedure by department of agrarian reform to have this fix? What could be the fastest way to have this fixed?

View user profile

2 Re: correction of partition dispute. on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:25 pm


you should go to the DAR. either the title is corrected, or you add payment.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum