Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

signed agreement for child support wasn't followed by the father.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
i have a nephew who is an illegitimate child. We had a signed agreement with the father that child support should be 50-50 from both parties. Now , it seems to me that the father has forgotten the signed agreement because he doesn't pay visit and give the right obligations. Father is working as an OFW .Is their any legal steps that i could do to teach this man a lesson. like letting him lose his license? or what's the best thing that i could do.?

View user profile



[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum