Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mistress asking for a child support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 mistress asking for a child support on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:33 am

princessxiao19

Arresto Menor
Gud day po,,

Just wanna ask for advice on what should i do regarding my husbands mistress asking for a financial support...
My husband and I are together for almost 8 years we've been married for 3 yrs,we have 1 child..my husband confess to me about him having a relationship to another woman w/ 1 child and working as a GRO,they met on the bar where the woman is working a year ago, now the woman keeps on txting me as well as my husbands relative telling us that she gave birth to her 2nd child last march and my husband is the father,she's asking for a financial support,does she have the right to ask for a support??my husband keeps on telling me not to entertain her because she's a slut,,he said he will never acknowledge the child..but im am bothered about all the things she's telling me..pls help me..

View user profile

2 Re: mistress asking for a child support on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:46 pm

attyLLL

he is not legally obligated to acknowledge the child. this will be his defense in case she files a case.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: mistress asking for a child support on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:43 pm

edz0822

Arresto Menor
what if the father ackowledged the child and signed the acknowledgement at the back of the birth certificate? is he obliged to support the child even if the child is illegitimate?

View user profile

4 Re: mistress asking for a child support on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:46 pm

rollie002

Arresto Mayor
yes, once he acknowledge the child, he is obliged to support.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum