Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my friend's son

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 my friend's son on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:59 am


Arresto Menor
question c/o my friend. She wants to use her surname instead of the father's. When she gave birth her ex indicated in the birth cert that they are married pero hindi sila talaga kasal. Is it possible na the child can still use my friend's surname?the father didn't sign at the back for paternity acknowledgement. I'm just wondering as well bakit hindi sila hiningan ng hospital ng marriage certificate

View user profile

2 Re: my friend's son on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:48 pm


Prision Correccional
sa Birth Certificate Surname nang Tatay nang bata ang nakalagay? medyo long shot yan, pero feasible, try to personally contact a lawyer para makatulong sa pagfile niyo nang correction of entry at nang change of surname.

View user profile

3 Re: my friend's son on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:51 am


Arresto Menor
thank you so much po..=) will do that po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum