I am working in a call center for 7 years already. The account that I am working with announced that they will be pulling out from the call center and our HR notified us that we will be put on temporary reserved status on a certain date. Hence while we are on reserved status (floating), we will not be entitled to receive salary and other benefits on the days that we have no work until they have identified a position where we are qualified.
With this, here are some questions regarding my issue:
1. Is it legal for us not to receive our salary on the days that we have been pulled out from the account? We are actually regular employees of the company based in our contract. The said account will end at the end of July and they removed people from the account batch by batch meaning, unti unti kaming tinanggal sa account kahit hindi pa naman totally nag end ang account.
2. We are required to attend the screening process in case we plan to stay in the company. Screening process includes interviews and exams. If in case hindi kami pumasa sa interview, patuloy kami hahanapan ng account na pwede namin applyan and we need to pass the screening process for us to be able to have a job within the company again
3. Our HR told us that we will be on reserved status in a period of 6mos pero hindi yung nakalagay sa notice na pinapirmahan sa amin. Sabi lang nila hahanapan lang nila kami ng account na papasukan pero hindi automatic transfer. Dadaan sa screening.
4. If in case we decide to file a case at NLRC, anong case ang ipa file namin at anong pwedeng maging relief?
5. Do we need to have a lawyer to support us with our allegations? If so, how much fees do we need to pay.
Thank you in advance for your reply!