Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

father's right sa legitimate child

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 father's right sa legitimate child on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:35 am

tinkerbelle

Arresto Menor
my brother had a child to his ex gf. nasa custody po ng mother ang 3 yr old child na pamangkin ko. nagbibigay naman po ang kapatid ko para sa gatas ng bata at diaper. ang mother ay may maliliit pang kapatid at may ibang anak na po sa other guy younger than my nephew na kasama sa bahay. Bukod po dun, my pinsan yung nephew ko na kasing-edad nya rin at dun din nakatira sa kanila. Tuwing kinukuha namin ang bata para bumisita sa amin, payat at kapag nasa amin napapakain ng maayos dahil 5 lang kami sa bahay kasama mga parents ko at malalaki na kaming 3 magkakapatid. Kapag tinatanong namin ang bata kung uuwi na sya, ayaw po ng bata, ang ginagawa na lang namin, sinsabi na lang na mamamasyal para maihatid ang bata pauwi sa knila.
as a father na brother ko, ano po ang habol namin para makuha ang custody ng bata and as an aunt?
thanks po

View user profile

2 Re: father's right sa legitimate child on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:41 am

A child below 7 years old cannot be separated from his/her mother unless for good reasons. This is provided under the Family Code. First, talk to the mother that in the best interest of the child citing health care, you can be given temporary custody of the child. I think a mother who does not have any sufficient means to take care of the child would not refuse any help especially from the father himself.

In case the mother refused, an action for custody can be filed on the ground that the mother is unfit to assume her role as the mother.

View user profile

3 Re: father's right sa legitimate child on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:47 am

mpatty23

Arresto Menor
Paano naman po kung hindi gamit ng anak ang fathers surname..pwedi pa rin po ba nya makuha basta 7 yrs pataas ang bata?

View user profile

4 Re: father's right sa legitimate child on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:02 pm

attyLLL

are the parents married?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: father's right sa legitimate child on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:09 pm

mpatty23

Arresto Menor
hindi po sila married atty. ung bunso lang po pala ang may gamit ng surname ng father nya..ung panganay nakaapelido sa mother nya.

View user profile

6 Re: father's right sa legitimate child on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:52 am

attyLLL

illegitimate children are under the sole parental authority of the mother regardless of age. the child has to be in danger for the father to gain custody.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: father's right sa legitimate child on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:44 am

mpatty23

Arresto Menor
thank you po!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum