Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP PLEASE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HELP PLEASE on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:56 pm

bugoy

Arresto Menor
Gud am to all and atty.

Last edited by bugoy on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : title edited)

View user profile

2 Re: HELP PLEASE on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:08 pm

rchrd

Hindi pinakinggan nyang friend mo and mag paalala mo ano?

The CENOMAR is not really the problem. The big problem there is that your friend married another despite the fact that his earlier marriage is still existing. That constitutes bigamy. Bigamy may be filed by anyone because that is a public crime.

The 2nd marriage is annullable (it has the qualities of a valid marriage until declared null by a competent court). The church cannot cancel the 2nd marriage. It must be decided by the Family Court.

Granting it was already reported to the NSO, the 1st and 2nd marriage will both appear.

I appreciate you for your concern for your friend. Tumulong ka na rin lang, I ask you to help him correct his ways and straighten his life and his children from both wife. Pray that you will be able to be the real friend. God bless.

View user profile

3 Re: HELP PLEASE on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:13 am

bugoy

Arresto Menor
Thanks so much for the reply atty. The 2nd wedding happen parang shotgun wedding eh kahit alam naman ng babae na kasal na ung frend ko afraid po yata ung girl s parents so they dicided to keep it all graduated na at that time ung girl in college..follow up question atty if the time comes malaman ng 1st family ung nangyari then npg usapan ng maayos pipiliin ng frend ko ung 1st family nya pra wla case maganap both of them ..pwede po ba mgpakasal sa iba ung 2nd wife pra d lang madala surname ng frend ko?(di naman ksi ngwork out relationship nila ng 2nd wife) need pa ng mga paper to file pra mapawalng bisa ung kasal sa church na un ? ano steps gagawin? bago malaman ng 1st wife sna my solution na nagawa friend ko para macorect ang lahat susuportahan nman nya anak nya. Looking forward for legal advice

View user profile

4 Re: HELP PLEASE on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:07 pm

bugoy

Arresto Menor
[color=green]]I appreciate you for your concern for your friend. Tumulong ka na rin lang, I ask you to help him correct his ways and straighten his life and his children from both wife. Pray that you will be able to be the real friend. God bless.[/color
thanks so much for this message napaluha friend ko sayo ah hehe..God bless to all who had contributed this site were very lucky & big help for us..more power mga atty.. Very Happy

View user profile

5 Re: HELP PLEASE Today at 7:42 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum