Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unnotarized Deed of Sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Unnotarized Deed of Sale on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Arresto Menor

Tinatanggap po ba sa court ang isang unnotarized deed of sale? Kahit dinedeny ng nakapirma dun sa dodument na yuun na sya ang pumirma?

Me bisa po ba sa court yun? and paano irrequest sa court na iremove yung document na yun as part of evidence?

View user profile

2 Re: Unnotarized Deed of Sale on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:09 pm

An unnotarized deed of sale is valid between the parties therein. The weight of the unnotarized document may be bolstered by material evidence like: the money was already delivered/received or the object of the sale was also delivered or transferred to the other.

The denial of the signature can be rebutted (contradicted or disproved) by the testimony of one who personally saw the person signing the document or by an expert witness on questioned documents.

request or motion for exclusion of evidence may be done after formal offer by the other party and the grant of the motion depends on the court.

God bless.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum