Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 FIRST NAME BLANK on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:51 am


Arresto Menor

I used to have a passport already, but I`ve lost it. when I took it I still used the old Birth Cert (since NSO copy was not yet existing). Now when I have my NSO copy, the first name is BLANK.. so I will re apply for lost passport and it needs NSO copy of birth cert... what should I do? Do is till need to have it corected from local registry when I used to have a passport already? and or, certified true copy of brith will do? THank you po.

View user profile

2 Re: FIRST NAME BLANK on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:47 pm


you can try using the certified true copy along with the nso copy, but if they won't allow it, you will have to file a petition in court to correct it.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum