Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My ex-husband is about to remarry this JUNE! He already has a copy of our annotated Marriage Certificate. He told me that he submit the resolution and certificate of finality of our annulment to NSO so that's how he got the ANNOTATED CERTIFICATE. Now, I want to get one because I'm also planning to get married next month. Do I still need to do the same process or could I go straight to NSO and ask for a COPY of our ANNOTATED MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE?? HELP PLEASE!!


View user profile


yes, you can simply request for one.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor

Thank you for the reply and. Just a follow-up...So I don't need to get a certificate of finality anymore?? I'll just go to NSO right? DO I need to go to the main office or any NSO branch will do?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum