Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can we sue the mistress?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Can we sue the mistress? on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Arresto Menor
Last year ung daddy ng friend ko tell them last year na me kabit sya at anak sa labas.
My friend is 32 yrs old and me isang brother sya 29 yrs old.
4 ang kapatid nya sa labas ages 17,14,9 and 6. Kinupkop nila ung youngest which is 6 yrs old. Since last year siya ang nagpa-aral sa 4 na bata. Ngaun College na ang panganay they paid everything tuition,books, uniform etc ng 4 bata. Ngaun naman allowance naman na pangbaon ang hinihingi (aside from sa regular na sustento ng tatay nila na at least 8k monthly). Sobrang napupuno na sila and now gusto nilang kasuhan ung kabit. Anong kaso po ang pwedeng isampa? Pero ayaw naman po nilang kasuhan ang daddy nila. Is that possible?
Thanks in advance and more power

View user profile

2 Re: Can we sue the mistress? on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:18 pm

if they will not include the husband, the possible case will be a case for monetary damages based on art. 26 of the civil code.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Can we sue the mistress? on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Arresto Menor
Thank u po atty and God Bless po

View user profile

4 Re: Can we sue the mistress? Today at 10:03 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum