Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer of Form 1701 to Form 1700, no supporting documents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi there,

i am a freelancer and I am yearly filing for form 1701 (itr for self employed individuals) and i would need to transfer to form 1700 since now I am going to be employed under a company. The case before was that when I was applying for compensation they didn't allow me because I was doing my transactions online (i am working for online companies)

now I would need to transfer from 'self-imployed' to 'employed' but now the issue is that I do not have any supporting documents (business certificate of registration, etc.)

how do I go around in transferring my TIN to reflect that I am now being compensated?

thanks in advance,

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum