Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

transfer or sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 transfer or sale on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:53 pm


Arresto Menor
my father is anticipating a case to be filed against him and he is fearing that our family house will be attach in the cases since the certificate to our house is under his name.We are planning to transfer the title to me or to one of my siblings so as to avoid the writ of attachments.Pwede po ba yan?or gawa na lang kami ng deed of sale showing that the house is sold to me or to one of my siblings?what would be the best move po?Ayaw din naming magkakapatid na ibenta sa ibang tao ang bahay since dito na kami lumaki.

View user profile

2 Re: transfer or sale on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:36 pm

If the house is your family home, it shall be exempt from execution, forced sale or attachment except:

(1) For nonpayment of taxes;
(2) For debts incurred prior to the constitution of the family home;
(3) For debts secured by mortgages on the premises before or after such constitution; and
(4) For debts due to laborers, mechanics, architects, builders, materialmen and others who have rendered service or furnished material for the construction of the building. sifone

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum