Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Sale;Part of it Unrecovered

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Deed of Sale;Part of it Unrecovered on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Arresto Menor
Hi! Nice to know it's sort of interactive here. Anyway my concern actually is about deed of sale. My father-in-law bought different parcels of land(he is a lawyer;deceased). We have the deed of sales. For this I know(correct me if I'm wrong)that it's good as title. Now there's this parcel of land that my father-in-law owned.When he died unexpectedly,that's the time things got messed up. He owned that parcel for 20 years. Now a case in progress. No one has ever impugned this. My question is: should we worry about this?what should be done since that deed of sale was misplaced?How do we defend that?Please help!

View user profile

2 Re: Deed of Sale;Part of it Unrecovered on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:43 pm

If you could atleast remember the person who notarized the deed of sale, perhaps you may try to find out if the notary public retained a copy. By the way, what was case you mentioned that is in progress? sifone

View user profile

3 Re: Deed of Sale;Part of it Unrecovered on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Arresto Menor
the case in progress is unlawful detainer. The defendants seemed to be diverting the case to asking about ownership. i am very well aware that ownership will ONLY be discussed for limited purposes but never build the case out of it. The question is not the ownership.In fact I have informed their lawyer that if they would like to elaborate on that they can file it in a different court. But right now the question is not about ownership but who has the right to possess. Smile thanks for answering..

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum