Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How and where to file a qualified theft case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How and where to file a qualified theft case on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:13 am


Arresto Menor
Pano po ba ang procedure ng pagpafile ng qualified theft case. I have a store and I found out that employee assigned of vault handling and of depositing of sales failed to deposit several days sales. The total amount he had taken amounted to P 60,000. He admitted verbally and in writing that he had taken the amount for personal use. I had reported it to the nearest police station for the blotter. I want to file a case against him - where should I go to do this? What are the procedures. I have with me as the evidences the summary of undeposited sales, the copy of the passbook, the written admission of my employee duly signed by him and by another employee who was a witness when I conducted the interrogation, the police blotter report, the cash register machine readings and the cash count notebook indicating the amount of cash they have counted after store hours which up to now remain undeposited and the copy of her acceptance of the responsibilities of sole vault handling and of depositing of the sales the banking day following the date of sales.

Hope you could enlighten me. Thanks.

View user profile


Prision Correccional
prepare an affidavit complaint and file it with the prosecutor's office.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum