Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HOW TO FIND IF THERE'S REALLY A CASE FILED??? on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Arresto Menor
my bf based now in australia is being threatened by his ex-wife that there was a subpoena delivered in their former residence here in manila. when asked about details of the summon, the wife, also in australia said it was sent back and that they do not know details of the case. My bf wanted to get to the root of all these and wants to know if this is true or was just fabricated by his ex-wife so he will be threatened to visit me here in the phils. all my bf could remember was a car accident he got involved with sometime in 1994 when he was still here. is there any way we can trace any pending case filed against someone? already checked with NBI and the result was NEGATIVE. please help... thanks!

View user profile

Dont bother. if there really is a subpoena that was returned because no one recieved it, at least one subpoena will be sent to the same address again and that is when you will know where the case is.

View user profile

if you already checked with the nbi, you can try with the police by getting a clearance. otherwise, there is no other way aside from checking with all the prosecutor's offices.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum