Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 properties on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm


Arresto Menor
2nd family ung friend ko w/ 2 kids, not legally separated/annuled ung husband pero ung friend ko ung pinakisamahan at aware ung 1st wife (w/ 2kids) na nagkaroon cla ng mga anak (kapatid sa labas).
pwede ko bang malaman kung possibleng itransfer sa name ng minor illegitamate child ang mga land/properties ng grand father as protection sa greedy 1st wife ng husband ng freind ko, khit buhay pa ung father at ang grand father?
pwede ba na mag karoon ng deed of sale between sa minor illegitimate child, father and grand father, para d na ipamana ng grand father sa father ang mga properties para walang habol ang greedy 1st wife sa property ng father and grand father?
sana po naintindihan nyo ung question ko.. tks po.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum