1. I have been in the company for 3 months now as their marketing assistant (note: not call center)
2. I want to file my resignation letter effective immediately. reason why i wanna resign is that i don't like the job anymore and i know for myself that i cant give the demands of the position and if i stay longer i wont be able to work efficiently and effectively anymore.
*my IS also once told me that she's losing patience on me already because of my work attitude.
1. i wasn't handed copy of contract upon signing it.
2. i remember the contract that i signed that i have to pay 20k bond if i didnt finish the 2 years contract. (note: they are subtracting a certain amount every cut off for the bond)
3. (note sure if this is in the contract also) --> when filling resignation, effective date would be 40 days upon handing the resignation letter, or time/date approved by company. work must be properly endorse to successful candidate. if we don't comply to this, we are liable to pay the company 25k.
1. if i ask for a copy of my contract, can they tell me that they cant give it right away? do i have the RIGHT to ask for it, if so, MUST they be able to give it to me the day i also asked for it?
2. if i file my resignation effective immediately then the company didn't approve of it, then i didn't go to work anymore, can they file a case on me?
3. is posting a bond or training bond even legal?
hope to hear your comments on this soon!