Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi. I used to work in a certain arline. Grave Coercion was file againts me and the rest of the crew members

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
Hello there. I am new here. I would wish to seek for free legal advice. I used to work as a cabin crew in a certain airline. I was hired on Oct 2009. I had this flight incident on December 23, 2009 bound from Hongkong to Manila where two passenger guests had Down Syndrome.
That I was hearing complaints from this passenger so I came forward to ask one cabin crew why and what causes the delay. The mother (complainant) together with her Special child was sited at the forward/first row. Considering that I was assigned to perform my routine in the aft section of the aircraft. I stayed mainly in the aft/rear. I have been very busy the whole time time attending to passengers' needs, more particularly in the aft, where I was assigned. The entire crew members were filed for committing Grave Coercion by this complainant.

unfortunately the case is still on going at court. I am pending for arraignment next week. I am not connected with the airline anymore and they were not of help of giving me legal assistance. They only focus on the crew remaining or working with the airline. So I hired my own lawyer to protect me. I actually had a small talk with the complainant and her lawyer. I told them I was the least involved and we didn't even talked inflight. So where does Grave coercion come? Her lawyer told me they are willing to withdraw my case as long as I file an affidavit of my participation or involvement of the flight incident. Should I trust them? How long will this take if we file this affidavit? Will my presence be still needed at court even after they withdraw the case? I am really desperate to end this case. I was suppose to fly to Qatar Airways but all of a sudden I received this resolution from the City Prosecutor that I am still included in this case. I hope you can help me on this.

Thank you.

View user profile

tina, you really should address this matter to your lawyer. has be been negligent in handling your case?

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum