Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case to a married woman?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Case to a married woman? on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:00 pm


Arresto Menor
Ano po ba ang puede ikaso sa isang babaeng kasal at hiwalay na nagkaron ng relasyon sa 2 lalaki at nag karon din ng anak sa 2 lalake? Siya rin ba ay puede mag file ng kaso sa dati asawa kung may kinakasama na ito. Sana po ay matulungan niyo kami. Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Case to a married woman? on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:32 pm


wife can file concubinage. husband can file adulery.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum