Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

name and gender problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 name and gender problem on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:37 pm

alwin

Arresto Menor
papaano po kung mali yung nakalagay na pangalan at gender sa NSO birth certificate??

View user profile

2 Re: name and gender problem on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 pm

alwin

Arresto Menor
ano po ang dapat naming gawin? para mabago yung pangalan at gender?kailangan pa ba 'tong idaan sa husgado?

View user profile

3 Re: name and gender problem on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:33 pm

attyLLL

gender has to undergo judicial proceeding. name depends on what kind of error.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: name and gender problem on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:15 pm

jahjah

Arresto Menor
Sad ganito din yung problema ko Sad meron po ba kayo idea magkano magagastos pgka pinaayos ko ung bc ko? gender & 1 letter mali sa middle initial ko.. possible po ba makakuha ng passport kahit meron mali yung bc i mean kung magsubmit ako affidavit sa dfa makakakuha kaya ako passport?

View user profile

5 Re: name and gender problem on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:58 pm

attyLLL

it depends on the nature of your problem and how strict the docs examiner you encounter.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: name and gender problem on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:52 am

jhovy_15

Arresto Menor
pano po kung mali yung gender n nkalagay NSO ko.?pano po maaayos

View user profile

7 Re: name and gender problem on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:39 pm

cloud4267

Arresto Menor
Hello Atty... Do you have any advice kung ano ang mga steps at mga agency na lalapitan in order to make a gender change on a person's Birth certificate or NSO Record? Too many persons with the same problems does not know where to start to achieve this.

View user profile http://pappiejones.blogspot.com/

8 Re: name and gender problem on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:01 pm

attyLLL

gender has to undergo judicial proceeding.

View user profile

9 Follow up on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:38 pm

cloud4267

Arresto Menor
cloud4267 wrote:Hello Atty... Do you have any advice kung ano ang mga steps at mga agency na lalapitan in order to make a gender change on a person's Birth certificate or NSO Record? Too many persons with the same problems does not know where to start to achieve this.
=============
My wife who have a gender problem on her birth certificate was born in Ozamiz City in Mindanao... Most of then already migrated here in manila... Does she need to go there? to seek judicial help?It there a way or a means not to go there and just file it here? Pls help us Atty......

View user profile http://pappiejones.blogspot.com/

10 Re: name and gender problem on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:08 am

attyLLL

i'm afraid the rules require her to file the petition where the civil registrar which has her birth certificate is located.

View user profile

11 Re: name and gender problem Today at 8:34 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum