Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 9262 - Physical Injury

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RA 9262 - Physical Injury on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:26 pm

cj13

Arresto Menor
1. Hello po, ask ko lang po kung pwede po bang ma dissmis ang isang kaso kung naakyat na sa MTC? pero
nangyari po ang incident sa po sa QC?
2. totoo po bang di na pinakikinggan ng judge ang mga witness ng accuse pag dating sa RA9262 physical Injury?

Maraming Salamat po,

View user profile

2 Re: RA 9262 - Physical Injury on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 pm

attyLLL

where is the MTC, in QC also?

the defense will have their turn to present their witnesses after the prosecution.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: RA 9262 - Physical Injury on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:48 pm

cj13

Arresto Menor
the case was file in Manila City Hall but the incident was happened at QC.and its already in court. pwede po ba ito maging ground for dismissal?

thanks po,

View user profile

4 Re: RA 9262 - Physical Injury on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:53 pm

attyLLL

it can be if on the information and the supporting documents it is clearly stated that the incident happened outside of the territory of the court.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum