Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

credit card account fraud..please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 credit card account fraud..please help on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Arresto Menor
Good pm. Please help. I committed fraud at work in which i used our US customer's credit card account to purchase online. I was caught by the buyer and settled with them, paid the amount of the unit. An NBI agent came to our office and said that the website owner filed a complaint against me but the credit card owner did not. I was put into a preventive suspension by my employer while investigation is ongoing. I know what i did is a terminable offense.
Regarding the case filed against me by the website owner, do i need an attorney to help me out? Will i be put to jail? Is this case bailable? What should i do? Will i just hide or face them?
By the way, of all the transactions i bought on the website, i just redeemed 1 item and it was already paid by me. But I did not claim other items.
Please help. Thanks so much.

View user profile

2 Re: credit card account fraud..please help on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Arresto Menor
Please help...

View user profile

3 Re: credit card account fraud..please help on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum