In the TCTs, it is indicated that the property is registered in accordance with the provisions of the Land Registration Act in the name of my father, of legal age, Filipino, married to my mother as owner.
Our concerns are:
1) Shall my mother execute the Affidavit for Cancellation of Entries in TCTs?
2) Shall my mother execute an affidavit for each TCT?
3) Shall we attach the certified photo copy of my father's Death Certificate?
4) Can any of us siblings represent my mother since she is already 87years old and bedridden?
5) It is necessary for the sibling to bring a Birth Certificate for validation purposes of the Register of Deeds?
Thank you for your advice.