Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

scandalous picture, what case to file,,

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 scandalous picture, what case to file,, on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:32 am

sweet ems

Arresto Menor
Atty Good Day,

Atty, i had relationship to married man and sometimes when we out we took some pictures of us and others are sexy pictures of mine. now that his wife knew about us from me, the guy threatened me to be in public the pictures of mine,and it will be scandalous on my part. he had the memory card of his celphone saving all those pics and video, and im very afraid of what he will do in me. what case atty can i sue to guy if ever he did that and how can i prove or believe the police that those pics are from my exbf and his the one who made it if ever i cant get to him the memory card and he deny the fact. please help me Atty. im in trouble now and it affects me alot especially when im thinking that i will be in shame on that and surely affects our 3 y/o child. Thank you

View user profile

2 Re: scandalous picture, what case to file,, on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:13 pm


you can report the threat to the nbi or police. if he actually publishes them then he can be charged with anti-voyeurism act if it can be proven he was the one who published them.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum