Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can a plaintiff, an aggrieved party, submit evidences in CFI?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Our legal counsel adamantly refuse to submit, several times, evidences at preliminary hearings contending that such evidences must be presented during proper court hearing, thus the Judge dismissed the case, time after time, which devastatingly damaged our case. Can I, personally, as aggrieved party, made aggrieved by the dismissals by the Judge, intervene rightfully, as protected by the Civil Code of the Philippine and Rules of Court, and submit in my capacity such relevant evidences to the Court? Can the Judge refuse to admit the relevant evidences?


View user profile


Would like to help you but i noticed the word "Suppose at the beginning of the query under right of aggrieved party... Is this an actual case or just hypothetical?

If actual case, please state so and wait for the reply under right of aggrieved... Thanks

ATTENTION MODERATORS: Is it possible to have a new forum (/thread?) for academic discussions regarding hypothetical problems and assignments of law students on hypothetical problems where we can freely discuss without fear of possibly confussing people with actual cases? thanks.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Your recourse is to replace your counsel, who can properly represent your interests. Remember a lawyer has a fiduciary relationship with his client and thus, can be dismissed or replaced if such relationship is violated. Sad
The rules of court does not allow litigant to appear and argues for his case in court, as it violates the rule on due process, since he is not properly trained in the legal processes. Cool

View user profile


Arresto Menor
can a party submit relevant pleadings justifiably when counsel refuses.Can a judgerefuses this pleading, thus the case is dismissed?


View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum