Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

query about petition to cancel CTC erroneously given by DAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

micrototus

Arresto Menor
Hello po.

A certain 1 hectare agricultural land is currently occupied by my father. Ayon po sa kanya, binili niya sa kakilala ang nasabing lupa sa halagang 400 pesos noong 1980. Simula noon ay siya na po ang actual tiller ng lupa. At ayon din po sa pinagbilhan niya, binili rin niya ang nasabing lupa sa kakilala noong 1975 at yung pinagbilhan niya ay binili rin niya ang lupa noong 1973. So my father is the third generation owner from the original owner of the land.

Sa kasamaang palad, walang anumang kapirasong kasulatan ang nagawa on the said transactions. The original owner and the first generation buyer are already dead.

The problem arises when one day, the kin of the original owner approached my father and told him na kukunin na nila ang lupa. My father was shocked. He told them that he bought that piece of land and requested them to meet again so that he can present the person whom he bought the land. On the second meeting, the previous owner explained to the kin of the original owner that he bought the land from the previous buyer na pinagbentahan ng original owner.

Then they presented their CTC. And we found out na nai-title na pala nila ang lupa. Not on the name of the original owner kundi ang naiwang asawa na nito.

What is unclear to me ay kung paano nila nai-title ang lupa. Hindi po ba nagsusurvey ang DAR bago magbigay ng CTC? And do we have the right to stay on the land? Ano po ba ang basis ng pagpapakansela ng CTC?

May nakapagsabi po na they are going to forcefully get the land this coming planting season. Sana po ay may makatulong.

Thank you.

Tom

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum