Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Got the Promotion through falcifying academic records

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Azenith Q. Lim

Arresto Menor
I am out-ranked because of Academic Record that my contender achieved. But I found out that she had NO RECORD OF ENROLLMENT in the University where she claimed she had her Masters Degree. I got the number of her Certification of Authentication and Verification ( CAV ) at the Commission on Higher Education ( CHED )and the number does not corresponds to her name. I was advised by the University and the CHED that written certification of the records of any student can only be accessed through requests of the institution where I am employed, but it seems that my employer is not willing to cooperate and even told me that I have to personally prove it myself. Where can I sought legal assistance to verify the veracity of my contenders' Academic record? PLEASE HELP ME! I just want Justice and maintenance of INtegrity of the educational system in as much as we are Educators.Should I hire a private lawyer to access her record?

View user profile


It appears you are public school teachers. If i am right, you'd better go to the Civil Service Commission and seek advice there.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum