Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

shild support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 shild support on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:06 am


Arresto Menor
gud eve po.. hingi po sana aq ng help tungkol sa problem ko.. magkahiwalay po kami ng asawa ko pero wala pa po 1 year.. nasa france po xa ngaun.. ask ko lang po kc ung sa agency nila may policy po un n 70 percent dapat sa pamilya maiiwan ung atm nun 30 percent lang po ung maiiwan sa kanya pero ung nangyari po wala po atm na iniwan sa akin ung asawa ko... nasa tatay po nia ung atm pwede po ba aq magreklamo dun??/ and pinapapirma po nila aq kada kukuha aq ng pera 15thou po ung nakukuha ko... and may habol po ba aq dun?? ano po ba dapat ko gawin?? tulungan nio naman po aq 3 po ung anak ko..

View user profile

2 Re: shild support on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:54 pm


you can try to file a case at the bgy, and later a complaint in court for turn-over of the atm card.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: shild support on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:50 pm


Arresto Menor
pwede po ba aq magreklamo sa poea??? and may pananagutan po b ung agency dun bakit nkalusot sa kanila n hindi aq ang pumirma sa beneficiary???

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum