Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need legal advice ... on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:54 pm

helpless88

Arresto Menor
I would like to ask for an advice about my situation, I had fallen in love with a married man(separated) i love him deeply that i had fought for our love even though my parents is against it. We lived together for a while without my parents approval, what they were asking him is to prove that if he really loves me he should marry me. He have not even filed for an annulment yet because of some financial problems. My parents are serious about their proposal to him that's why we planned to marry even though we both know that he is still very much married, i know its another mistakes, one mistake cant be corrected by another but i still obliged because i had been blinded by what i thought the correct thing to do out of love for him.

Later on i realized that i need to fixed things between us special documents pertaining our void marriage.
So i started to talk to him about separation, and the mistakes that we had done... the problem is it seems that I' am the only one who had been enlightened he believes that he had not done anything wrong though I've been trying my best to explain things to him but his not taking it positively.

I would like to know the process of filing a case with a situation like ours, and how much will it cost.. Hoping for your positive response on this matter... regards and more power ...

View user profile

2 Re: Need legal advice ... on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:09 am

attyLLL

what do you mean by fix things? try to make it legal or to have the marriage declared void?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Need legal advice ... on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 am

helpless88

Arresto Menor
to first declare the marriage void:
- whats the process and requirements
- how much will it cost
- and for how long it will take...

then later on have it legal thanks Smile

View user profile

4 Re: Need legal advice ... on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 pm

attyLLL

the second marriage is easy to annul for being bigamous.

as for the first marriage, it is important first to determine whether a ground exists for annulment: http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t4792-grounds-for-annulment-declaration-of-nullity-legal-separation-and-separatio-of-property

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Need legal advice ... Today at 2:29 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum