Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mistress asking for child support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 mistress asking for child support on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:28 pm

Arresto Menor

am a mom of two kids, and hubby who is married with 3 kids is a seafarer, we've been together for 8 years, with all his family knowing. been battered too, we were well supported until i cant stand the fact that he's not doing anything after so long of being together.. " annulment i meant " so decided to leave him , took away kids and all the things we had. and for months now, he stopped the allotment, and not sending anything financially for the kids. So i went to POEa hoping they;d help me in claiming for my kid's supportbut they send me to one office and then another.. and told me that they dont cater problems with mistresses that they only cater with legal wives, but am after of my kid's support not mine. POEA = FAILED.. so I went to PAO regional office, and sent a demand letter but he ignored the letter so I went back and thinking of filing for complaint na. but the police officer insisted on a mediation but my ex is nowhere to be found, i dunno if he is on board na or where, police trying to avoid much worse things to happen , baka daw mag file din ng compliant yung wife.. pano kaya po ang gagawin ko, please help.anu po ang mas magandang gawin sa problema ko..
please help..

View user profile

2 Re: mistress asking for child support on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:25 am

try owwa also, or writing our embassy where he is. did he sign the children's birth certificates?

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: mistress asking for child support on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Arresto Menor
yes po, he signed my kid's borth certificates. i will try calling owwa tomorrow..but you think there's someone from poes that could help me sir? i heard lots of stories like mine, saying they went to poea and went successful!!! where do u think i should go or who to see in poea? for legal assistance.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum