Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa case....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 estafa case.... on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:20 am

jenella

Arresto Menor

I received an email sfrom someone sa fb...
meron syang scanned document ng ORDER OF ARREST.

Ang pinagtataka ko lang po....walang complainant name...

nkalagay republic of phil agaist me....

ESTAFA THRU FALCIFICATION OF COMMERCIAL DOCUMENT...and the date was Oct. 2009 pa...

me picture ko pa.....

ang question ko po...

- pwede bang magkaroon ako ng estafa case at me warrant na ng wala akong alam?

- diba dapat po, i was informed by the court thru subphoena?

- diba po dapat me hearing pa ito? kung totoo man?

- bakit nakalagay po no bail?

please help me....naguguluhan ako.....

i want to learn more....

View user profile

2 Re: estafa case.... on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:40 am

rchrd

A criminal case if filed in court already is always captioned People of the Philippines against the accused because the law violated is the law of the Philippines.

The complainant (properly called private complainant) is not named in the title but mentioned as the Information (Information-yung documento kung saan nakasaad ang paraan kung paano ginawa ang krimen, sino ang gumawa, kelan at saan ginawa at kung sino ang pribado at publicong nagsasakdal). ang Pribadong nagsasakdal ang yung mismong nagrereklamong tao samantalang buong Pilipinas naman and public complainant.

The usual procedure is that the court will issue an Order of arrest and a warrant of arrest at the same time if the accused is not detained or have voluntarily surrendered and posted bail. Ang gawin mo lang bago ka hulihin ng pulis eh magsurrender ke sa korte tapos magbayad ng piyansa sana ka lang nagtataka ako kung bakit nilagay na no bail yan.

If i were your lawyer (note that i am not a lawyer, just a student), i would explore the possibility of filing a motion for determination of probable cause with urgent motion to lift warrant of arrest. In the alternative, it could be possible also to simultaneously surrender (you) with motion to set bail because estafa is a bailable offense and it would be gross ignorance of the law to deny bail in estafa. Kung hindi namam naghuhuli kaagad ang pulis ay pwede ring lapitan ng counsel ang clerk of court or judge then politely point out that you would like to post bail but they inadvertently indicated no bail in the warrant. It is possible that the clerk III or stenographer made a draft of the warrant and the judge and clerk of court failed to notice the mistake.

View user profile

3 Re: estafa case.... on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:46 am

rchrd

regarding dun sa "di ba dapat nag-issue muna ng subpoena ang court", hindi po nila gagawin yun dahil kung may balak magtago ang akusado, para narin nilang sinabi sa akusado na "magtago ka na dahil ang susunod ay warrant of arrest na".

Hope i helped.

View user profile

4 Re: estafa case.... Today at 5:57 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum