Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHILD ABUSE on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:59 pm


Arresto Menor
sir/ma'am, could you please enlighten me on this, are documents made under the barangay considered legal?it is signed by the barangay captain, the complainant and the respondent. where can i file a case of child abuse? i am from northern mindanao. thank you

View user profile

2 Re: CHILD ABUSE on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 pm


the general presumption is that it is legal, unless what is being agreed upon is patently unlawful.

a criminal complaint should be filed in the territorial jurisdiction where the crime occurred.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum