Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

maling gamit ng pangalan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 maling gamit ng pangalan on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 pm


Arresto Menor
paano po kung ang nakaapear sa bith certicate ko ay iba s ginamit ko name. pero ung baptismal ko ay tama sa ginagamit ko name. Ano po dapat ko gawin para mabago ung nasa birt certificate ko. Noong kinasal ako nag pa affidavit lng ako pra mapatunayan na isa lng ung panagala sa birth certificate at ung ginagamit ko name

View user profile

2 Re: maling gamit ng pangalan on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:00 pm


you have to file a petition in court to correct the name.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: maling gamit ng pangalan on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:05 pm


Arresto Menor
mga magkano po ba magagastos ko kung mgpetition sa court.Ito po ba yung inaadvertise pa sa newspaper

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum