Will NSO give me such documents (e.g. marriage cert) even though I have incomplete information? I don't know the name of the first wife, so I am not sure if NSO can produce the document. Crying or Very sad
My advice are as follows:
1. Do not worry so much based on pure assumption. You have to be sure that the other man was really married before he married your girl.
2. Your wife should go to the NSO and obtain a copy of their marriage with the son of a gun then ask at the same time if her son of a gun husband had a previous marriage. If that man had a previous marriage, the records will reveal whoever is the first woman (this way, you do not have to worry about the identity of that first woman).
3. If it turns out the bloody pirate was really married before he married your girl, your girl should immediately file a bigamy charge against the man. Your girl will not be included in the charge of bigamy because she is the victim.
4. If it turns out in your investigation with the NSO that your girl is the first wife of that man with children in Cagayan, the solutions will be different but that is not a problem as of the moment. Its not a problem so do not worry about that.
5. Technically, you and your girl could be charged criminally but since no one filed it, that is not yet your problem. The person who can charge you with adultery,if ever, is the offended spouse of your girl. That man would be very crazy to do that however so do not worry.
6. Do your best to assure your wife and your baby that you are doing the best for them. The stress based on unfounded worries is not good to your pregnant girl and the baby.