Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a case in the Philippines

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I have a case in the Philippines on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:36 am

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty,

I left the Philippines 5 years ago and I want to go back for vacation. Before I left Manila 5 years ago, I had a pending case for grave threat. I really don't know what went on with that case since I left and have never dealt with that case. I just want to know if I maybe arrested at the Airport in Manila or if not will i still be able to allowed to leave the Philippines?

Thanks so much!

View user profile

2 Re: I have a case in the Philippines on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:04 pm

First, ask someone e.g. relatives, what happened to the case like if the case is already decided by the court.

Second, check with the our immigration if your case has been reported to them.

View user profile

3 Re: I have a case in the Philippines on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:14 am

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty.!

Thanks so much for your response. What will happen if the case has already been decided since I didn't show up for any of the hearings? Also, how do i check it with the immigration if i'm here abroad? can i ask someone to check it from our local immigration office in the Philippines? And if the case has not been reported to the immigration, will that be just okay for me to go back to the Philippines?

Thanks so much!I appreciate your help!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum