Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegitmate child issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Illegitmate child issue on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:27 am


Arresto Menor
hi po

may illegitimate child ako from my ex and now I am married.Eversince na pinanganak ang bata, i was not able to provide for child support. Nung start may binibigay ako sa nanay pero nung minsan nag away kami binalik nya lahat. Ayaw nya daw tumanggap kahit singko galing sakin.from that time di nako nakapagbigay kc every time na mag try ako mag bigay ayaw nya kunin.

ngyon po bigla sya nagalit ulit sakin at magfifile daw po siya ng kaso for the rights of her child.

Question po, aside from demanding child support na voluntary ko po binibigay dati na inayawan nya, ano pa po pwede nya i kaso sakin?


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum